Social media bio

These social media bios werent too complicated to figure out, I had a pretty easy time following the templates, one thing i did struggle with was choosing what words really encapsulated everything that i will post on my accounts



Linked in


Hi there, I’m a sales associate and I have experience working on the sales floor, working in online order fulfillment, as well as working a register.


In my free time, I enjoy working towards my degree in Professional Communications, and taking photos of the world, and nature around us. In my 3 of years working in customer service, I’ve become an expert in efficiency, reliability, and adaptability My proudest accomplishments are being able to become a student athlete in college, as well as being able to make it into an undergraduate program that I have come to love. 

 

Skills & qualifications 

● Adaptability - Great at adapting to the environment to work with co-workers and customers 

to meet their needs as well as my own. 

● Customer Service- Putting customer needs first and assisting any way possible. 

● Efficient- Completing work in a timely manner while continuously demonstrating 

exceptional levels of customer service. 

● Reliability - Managing equipment safely and efficiently 


Tik Tok


Just for fun

Be like mike

Gaffney, SC

IG @jazmin Pickens


Instagram


Limestone Cheer 23'ish

21


Facebook

Limestone Cheer

Comments

Popular Posts